A Pro Business Climate
- Bond ratings of AA (Standard & Poor's) and Aa2 (Moody's)
- Expanding infrastructure and transportation systems
- Fiscally-responsible, effective county government
- Established Casino, Tourism, Healthcare industries
- Workforce training and development
- Easily accessible by road, rail and air
A Great Place To Live, Work,
Invest & Play
- Exceptional education institutions and broad academic opportunities
- World-class entertainment, dining and shopping
- Acclaimed as the Greenest County in New Jersey
- Nationally recognized, state-of-the-art healthcare facilities
- Affordable housing throughout our communities.
New Jersey recently became only the third state in the country to permit gambling online. Legislation allows casinos operating in Atlantic City to offer games of chance online to gamblers within the state's borders. This marks the biggest expansion of gambling since Atlantic City welcomed gaming into the seaside resort in 1978. Written into the law is a 15% tax on the casinos' online winnings as well as rules to stem compulsive gambling. Seven Atlantic City casinos are currently approved by state regulators for online gaming.
With Increases in Attendance, Room Nights and Delegate Spending
Featured Projects in Atlantic County
Richard Stockton College broke ground May 29 on a 54,000 square foot addition to its Unified Science Center supporting the College's science and mathematics programs. The addition is being funded in part by a $21 million grant from the Building Our Future Bond Act and will include labs for teaching and research, a greenhouse, computer labs, faculty offices and a vivarium.
"Atlantic County's natural resources, quality schools, low tax rates, transportation network, affordable housing and trained workforce make it a great place to do business."
Atlantic County Executive
"The availability of state of the art, quality healthcare is one of the key factors people weigh when evaluating the desirability of any area."
President & CEO, Shore Medical Center
"I have traveled extensively and have come to have an even greater appreciation for all that Atlantic County offers. Magnificent beaches, natural scenery, top notch entertainment, a beautiful place to raise a family and work. It's all right here."
Broker, Prudential Fox & Roach Chairman, Atlantic County Economic Development Advisory Commission
Completed in partnership with the Surfrider Foundation, Monmouth University, Point 97 and The Nature Conservancy.
Atlantic County is the top county for tourism spending in New Jersey.
- Tourism Economic Impact Study (2013)
- prepared by the -
Economic Development Advisory Commission December 2013
Real Estate Inventory
622-624 S New York Rd, Suite 4, Galloway for Lease
446 Chris Gaupp Drive