A Pro Business Climate
- Bond ratings of AA (Standard & Poor's) and Aa2 (Moody's)
- Expanding infrastructure and transportation systems
- Fiscally-responsible, effective county government
- Established Casino, Tourism, Healthcare industries
- Workforce training and development
- Easily accessible by road, rail and air
A Great Place To Live, Work,
Invest & Play
- Exceptional education institutions and broad academic opportunities
- World-class entertainment, dining and shopping
- Acclaimed as the Greenest County in New Jersey
- Nationally recognized, state-of-the-art healthcare facilities
- Affordable housing throughout our communities.
As of November 26, 2013 NJ has become the third state in the nation to permit its 9 million residents to gamble online. Legislation signed into law in February allows for casinos operating in Atlantic City to offer games of chance online to gamblers within NJ's borders. This marks the biggest expansion of gambling since Atlantic City welcomed gaming into the seaside resort in 1978.
Atlantic City Destination Market Continues to Grow
With Increases in Attendance, Room Nights and Delegate Spending
Featured Projects in Atlantic County
AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center's Mainland Campus broke ground February 25 on a 35,000 square foot, 2 1/2- story expansion that will also include upgrades to it's current facilities. The project will include a same-day surgery suite with three new operating rooms, renovations to intensive care and cardiovascular care units, expanded parking and waiting rooms, a new lobby, coffee bar and a gift shop among other improvements.
"Atlantic County's natural resources, quality schools, low tax rates, transportation network, affordable housing and trained workforce make it a great place to do business."
Atlantic County Executive
"The availability of state of the art, quality healthcare is one of the key factors people weigh when evaluating the desirability of any area."
President & CEO, Shore Medical Center
"I have traveled extensively and have come to have an even greater appreciation for all that Atlantic County offers. Magnificent beaches, natural scenery, top notch entertainment, a beautiful place to raise a family and work. It's all right here."
Broker, Prudential Fox & Roach Chairman, Atlantic County Economic Development Advisory Commission
Economic SWOT and Force Field Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)
- prepared by the -
Atlantic County Economic Development Advisory Commission
The South Jersey Economic Review
- analysis by -
Oliver D. Cooke, Ph.D.,
Associate Professor of Economics
The Richard Stockton College of NJ
State incentives included in NJ Economic Opportunity Act of 2013
Real Estate Inventory
Office Building for Lease - 248 S New York Rd, Galloway
Pleasantville Business Center