A Pro Business Climate
- Bond ratings of AA (Standard & Poor's) and Aa2 (Moody's)
- Expanding infrastructure and transportation systems
- Fiscally-responsible, effective county government
- Established Casino, Tourism, Healthcare industries
- Workforce training and development
- Easily accessible by road, rail and air
A Great Place To Live, Work,
Invest & Play
- Exceptional education institutions and broad academic opportunities
- World-class entertainment, dining and shopping
- Acclaimed as the Greenest County in New Jersey
- Nationally recognized, state-of-the-art healthcare facilities
- Affordable housing throughout our communities.
Governor Chris Christie signs A-3213, "The Economic Opportunity Act of 2014, Part 3" into law. The legislation designates the City of Atlantic City as the fifth Garden State Growth Zone, an important tool in helping to attract non-gaming economic development, business investment, and job growth in Atlantic City. With that designation, qualifying projects are now eligible for maximum ERG incentive amounts. The cities of Camden, Passaic, Paterson, and Trenton currently have this status.
With Increases in Attendance, Room Nights and Delegate Spending
Featured Projects in Atlantic County
BET Investments from Horsham Pennsylvania is building a 16,000 square foot restaurant and retail space on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City. The 4 million dollar project located next to Boardwalk Hall is a prime location for concert and event traffic. Developers are planning for approximately 10 new stores and national restaurants to occupy the spaces with construction scheduled to be completed by April 2015.
"Atlantic County's natural resources, quality schools, low tax rates, transportation network, affordable housing and trained workforce make it a great place to do business."
Atlantic County Executive
"The availability of state of the art, quality healthcare is one of the key factors people weigh when evaluating the desirability of any area."
President & CEO, Shore Medical Center
"I have traveled extensively and have come to have an even greater appreciation for all that Atlantic County offers. Magnificent beaches, natural scenery, top notch entertainment, a beautiful place to raise a family and work. It's all right here."
Broker, Prudential Fox & Roach Chairman, Atlantic County Economic Development Advisory Commission
Atlantic County is the top county for tourism spending in New Jersey.
- Tourism Economic Impact Study (2013)
- prepared by the -
Economic Development Advisory Commission December 2013