A Pro Business Climate
- Bond ratings of AA+ (Standard & Poor's) and Aa3 (Moody's)
- Expanding infrastructure and transportation systems
- Fiscally-responsible, effective county government
- Established Casino, Tourism, Healthcare industries
- Workforce training and development
- Easily accessible by road, rail and air
A Great Place To Live, Work,
Invest & Play
- Exceptional education institutions and broad academic opportunities
- World-class entertainment, dining and shopping
- Acclaimed as the Greenest County in New Jersey
- Nationally recognized, state-of-the-art healthcare facilities
- Affordable housing throughout our communities.
Featured Projects in Atlantic County
Atlantic City International Airport has completed a $25.1 million terminal expansion adding three new gates, a Federal Inspection Station, expanded baggage claim area and other improvements opening the door for expanded service to the area.
Resorts Casino Hotel and Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville are partnering in creating a new entertainment complex which will include new additions inside Resorts and on the former Steeplechase Pier property.
"Atlantic County's natural resources, quality schools, low tax rates, transportation network, affordable housing and trained workforce make it a great place to do business."
Atlantic County Executive
"The availability of state of the art, quality healthcare is one of the key factors people weigh when evaluating the desirability of any area."
President & CEO, Shore Medical Center
"I have traveled extensively and have come to have an even greater appreciation for all that Atlantic County offers. Magnificent beaches, natural scenery, top notch entertainment, a beautiful place to raise a family and work. It's all right here."
Broker, Prudential Fox & Roach Chairman, Atlantic County Economic Development Advisory Commission
Atlantic City Alliance - A newly-created, non-profit entity funded and operated by local casinos and tasked with developing a marketing strategy to increase tourism in Atlantic City.
Atlantic City Tourism Barometer
Atlantic County Development Briefs provides quarterly economic development updates.
Real Estate Inventory
341 N Tennessee Ave - REDUCED!!